These worksheets feature a fun, bouncy script alphabet, which is perfect for anyone who wants to learn a new lettering style and has a basic understanding of brush lettering (upstrokes and downstrokes).
For each letter, you will get 1 row showing the breakdown of each letter into their basic strokes, 5 row of grey letters, perfect for tracing over and 2 empty rows.
You can print these as many times as you like, for personal use but you cannot resell, redistribute or reproduce for profit.
After purchase, you will receive links to download the PDF file in the 'Thank You' page of the Checkout along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days, so please download the file as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or trouble accessing your purchase, please contact me!
Wispy Script Practice Sheets (PDF & Procreate Combo)
What you get:
1 zipped folder containing:
1 high resolution, 8.5 x 11, 71 page PDF file:
- 1 alphabet reference page
- 1 page of warm up drills
- 26 pages of lowercase letters
- 26 pages of uppercase letters
- 10 pages of numbers- 6 pages of practice words
- 1 blank page for extra practice
Recommended Pen for this style: Pentel Touch Brush Pen, Zebra Fude, Tombow Fudenosuke and other similar small tip brush pens.
3 .procreate files
- 1 alphabet reference layer
- 1 layer with warm up drills
- 26 layers of lowercase letters
- 26 layers of uppercase letters
- 10 layers of numbers
- 6 layers of practice words
- 1 blank guide layer for extra practice
1 .brush file
- (BSL Scripty Brush)
To use the procreate files you need:
Procreate App (latest version)